What makes a company valuable? What makes a startup make or break? What is an entrepreneur?
In Zero to One by Peter Thiel helps answer these questions.
I enjoyed reading this book. It gives a lot of example about startup and business strategies. It is inspiring for those who wants to start a company. The book gives the truth about the risk of starting a company, one may fail, but the lessons learned will be very valuable.
Some points in the book that I agree with:
- Company which monopolize the market will keep saying that they are not.
- Founders tend to have extreme personality.
- China is probably the most definitely pessimistic place in the world today.
- A clear vision and a great team attracts talent.
- If you don’t see any salespeople, you’re the salesperson.
I recommend those who are interested in starting a company, in management, or interested in reading about Silicon Valley history to read Zero to One by Peter Thiel